Tuesday, August 30, 2011

JIMINY CRICUT cartridges!



So, I am going to post about something that I bought today... I bought these cartridges for a phenomenal price! I got a lady in Joann's last night and she brought in an add for a price match for these cartridges from our very own website. She asked if we price matched, since we price match our own website, which EVERYONE SHOULD (unlike other stores I wont name), She got the price. While I was ringing her stuff up I pulled the last cartridges from the shelf (so I could buy them when I was done with her. Meanwhile another lady was watching us. When I was done with my guest, the OTHER lady said "I want those". Since I would lose my job if I told her no, I had to sell them to her!!!!!!! I was so mad.... I decided I will get them online when I get home. I got home, we're out online. I called our Rainbow location, and they had all four in stock. So, I put them on hold, DROVE all the way down there and showed them the website for a price match (not telling them I work at the other store). Do you believe the price went up 32$ since LAST NIGHT!!!??? I started to shake. I CALMLY said, "the other store sold 7 last night to other customers, what do I need to do? Can I prove it to you somehow?" she said I need to talk to a manager. Little did I know the manager was listening to all this, He calls her on the phone from TEN feet away and says to go ahead and override it!!!!!!! OMG!!! I paid 2.99 FOR EACH!!! totaling just over 12$ for all four!!! Can you believe it??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment